Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weston's Birthday Trip To Sedona

On Westons birthday we took a day trip up to Sedona, since his birthday fell on a Wed. we wanted something to do during the middle of week since his party wasn't until Fri. My mom was in town and she had never been up to Sedona and Drew and I couldn't wait to take her up there. It's so pretty.

Here's Weston and my mom:

Here is Drew and his "Little Buddy". Weston slept the whole time we had our picnic and woke up right before we were planning on heading up the canyon.

Autumn taking a break from running around:

Autumn played in this tree for about an hour.

We drove through this awesome canyon towards Flagstaff to come home and they still had plenty of snow on the ground. (This was on Jan. 13th, before the "Winter Blast" hit AZ) So we stopped. I was very curious as to how Autumn would like it, and she loved it. She cried for the snow the whole way home.



Weston didn't care for it much. (Don't worry about the lack of socks. He was only on the snow for about a half second, then he was in someones arms wrapped up.)

It was a great trip and a perfect way to celebrate Weston's birthday a couple of days before his party.

3 comments:

alisa said...

Happy birthday buddy! I can't believe he is already one. He is such a sweet little guy. Mine would never sleep through a picnic! That is fantastic! What a wonderful way to spend a b-day! Your mom looks fantastic! Tell her hello for me!

Cindy Ardis said...

Awe, cute pictures. It was beautiful. Thanks for taking me there. It was so much fun being there with all of you.

Sara said...

Well come on up, we have plenty of that white stuff left over. I tried walking through our front yard the other day....yeah, that wasn't an easy task. ha ha but it was fun trying as I sunk in up to my knees with every step.