Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weston & Baileys Doctor Appointment

Yesterday I took Weston to the doctor for his 2 year well visit and Bailey had her 1 month check up as well.
The doctor was pleased with both of them and their growth. Although she did note that Weston is a rather hefty 2 year old, who could pass for a 3 year old with his vocabulary and stature, and to make sure he's off whole milk (and cut back on juice) because the extra calories aren't doing him any favors for his weight. He's just a big kid, he's been off whole milk for awhile.

Westons Stats:
Weight: 33.2 lbs - 95th Percentile
Height: 35 1/4 in.- 75th Percentile
(Before church on Sun. Church is at 12:30 so we eat lunch right before we go, which is why Weston still has food in his hands, he is a s-l-o-w eater)
Baileys Stats:
Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz- 40th Percentile
Height: 21 1/4 in.- 50th Percentile
Head: 36 cm- 25th Percentile (I knew her head was small, but not THAT tiny)
(Bailey before her first time at church)

I am glad both kids are growing so well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have 3 very beautiful kids. I love Weston's cheeks. It makes me want to kiss them. They remind me of Sierra's chubby cheeks. Love them. And I can't wait to see the baby and hold her. She is so tiny and cute! I bet Autumn just loves being a big sister.