Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Bragging Moment

A friend of mine recently posted on her blog asking what people could get for $1.70, and what all she was able to get for that price. Which was amazing and very impressive! I had already done my shopping for the week so I wasn't feeling up to the challenge to see if I could do as well as she had. But then when week 2 of the sale started I figured why not...and look at what I got for $1.29.

Yep! I saved $75.90 So thank you Jessica for motivating me and getting me back to the store to score the awesome deal! 28 boxes of pasta will last me forever...thankfully they don't expire for 2 years, plus 2 mayo, 8 Skittles, and 2 Dove chocolate bars; this was a fun trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it... I seriously need a lesson on couponing! The whole idea just intimdates me, so if you have a minute (which I know you are busy, so if not it's okay) can you sned me a few beginning pointers/tips??

Marissa said...

This makes me want to get back into couponing. Nice work!

Jessica said...

Whoo hoo!! Love me a good sale. This is awesome. So it may say that it expires in 2 years....but I am pretty sure you can use it a lot longer than that! :) Good job!

Unknown said...

April! You Are Awesome! Wish I could do that!