Monday, May 23, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Last Wed. (5/18) evening Autumn's school held a preschool graduation. It was really sweet to see all the 3, 4, & 5 year olds from the two afternoon classes up on the stage singing songs they had learned through the year and then have them walk across the stage and receive their "diploma." I am so glad that even the kids who aren't graduating and will be back next year (like Autumn) got to participate and be apart of the ceremony. It was so much fun. I can't believe this time next year I will be talking about Autumn going to Kindergarten. Yikes! I really love this preschool program and all that Autumn has learned from her wonderful teacher and speech therapist.


While at the school, I had the video camera and videoed the performance while Drew watched Weston and Bailey. When Autumn was about to walk across the stage I asked Drew to take a picture with my camera because I only really cared for one picture during the whole thing, Autumn going across the stage. And this is what I got.
Drew's only saving grace is that we get to do this again next year, and I will be taking the pictures. :) He can have the video camera.

So when we got home we took more to make up for it.



I am hoping that this time next year I can qualify Weston for this program. It would be awesome to have Autumn do 2 years at this preschool and then have Weston do it also. That's just how much I love the structure and curriculum of this program.

1 comment:

Rebel said...

That is a really cool diploma keepsake for her! Awesome!