Friday, April 10, 2009

New Blog

I am putting together a new post about all of these savings I have been encountering. I go to Target almost daily and lately I have been spending around $1.50 and saving $15.
Anyways! I just set up a new blog, I visit a "freebie/sample" site almost daily. There are sites out there constantly giving away free things, and you don't have to sign up for anything. I usually request samples for snacks, drinks, etc... But I have gotten some nice stuff free, like a sweet food guide pyramid from MyPyramid.gov, which is perfect for me considering I got my degree in nutrition and am always collecting things that I can use when educating people. Also, I got a free Juicy Juice sippy cup for Autumn...anywho- I decided to host something similar to the one I visit all the time.
Check it out- see if you can use anything that is being offered. It's updated daily.
whenitisfree.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Cindy Ardis said...

Thanks April, can't wait to try it out.

Kim-may said...

cooolllll. im going to check it out then

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I will for sure be checking this out!! I LOVE a good deal!